Everything you do in life has risks. Don't assume that something is without risks because someone has written about it on this website.
In other words: no warranty of any kind is given for the content or services of this site. You should read information from a variety of sources and make up your own informed decisions.
You should be able to express yourself, but kids should be able to read this site and not leave offended. Rather than give a hard and complete list of rules, here are a few examples:
- Swearing is fine, provided it's not discriminating (eg racist), excessive or directed at anyone.
- Talking about illegal topics is fine, provided you do it in a legal and respectful way.
- No posting links to anything pornographic, obscene, nsfw, etc.
- Comments must be relevant to the page they are on and not otherwise spammy.
- No personal attacks.
Use your head from there.
By submitting your comments to this site you are publically publishing them. People can and will quote, copy, mirror etc them. If you don't want this to happen, don't submit your comments to this site.
If we have issues with what you write we will moderate (eg deny/remove) it.
We will only ban you if you are blatantly not following the rules or are repeat offending.
You can link to and talk about products/blogs/etc provided:
- you are not an advertising company
- your writing is relevant to the page
- you don't repeat your ads
These rules will probably change pending how things work out.
Issues with anything on this site? Contact Webmaster Hales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright William Hales, Creative Commons BY SA (unless stated otherwise). Some things are obviously not my own work: eg shots of other people's work, comments, etc. If you have any confusion then please contact me.
Changes to this page
Any major changes to this page will be announced on the site.