I collect and repair old equipment, but it's silly for me to try and keep everything. I'd prefer to give this stuff out for free.
Target audience: Anyone who wants to use this stuff and isn't going to immediately try and sell it. Hobbyists, students, etc.
Everything on the table needs a good home (minus the screwdriver!). From left to right we have:
- Two large plastic parts drawer sets
- Two medium metal parts drawer sets
- One small plastic parts drawer set
- Lots of 1200uF 125degC 80V capacitors
- Fluke 8010A digital multimeter (fully working with new fuses)
Getting stuff off me
If you're in Sydney: I'm happy for you to pick up in person. I'll only consider delivery if you offer food and/or stories :) I go to UNSW.
If you're elsewhere: happy to ship via Auspost. Please don't send me links to sites that claim better postage rates
Contact me via giveaways AT halestrom DOT net. Remember it's spelt "trom" not "torm".