Meta: Site fixes and various reflections
- Atom feed: entry dates are now correct
Your feed reader will no longer gorge itself on duplicate entries all claiming to be from the same date. I was daftly reading the date of publishing for the front page, rather than the individual blog pages themselves.
- Atom feed: content added
Previously the atom feeds had blank entries.
- Atom feed: dates are now in proper format
This seems to be some quasi iso-8601 and rfc-3339 subset that is not output by gnu date when told to use either of those formats.
- Atom feed: ids added for the feed and individual entries
- Front page index: blog post thumbnails added
- Front page index: blog post summaries added
No one has signed up or made any comments. I can only assume that my registration process is so evil that it has become super effective at avoiding spam >:D
I'm about to publish the custom init system I mentioned in my ARM chromebook post. I need to rewrite one tool that it uses to avoid authorship issues, as I have been unable to contact its original writer.
If you are reading this: say hi :)