Welcome to the back corners of darksleep, where objects are more fractal than they appear.
This site has been a hobby project since about 2016. It's written completely from scratch and is designed to be as easy as possible to plonk on a host and get running with a minimum of effort:
- No dependencies other than bash
- No config needed outside of a single file (almost, the frontpage rss is a bit of a hack)
- Self-contained in a single, neat folder. Pages, database, logs, scripts, etc
- Auto-detects the installation location (you don't need to hard-code the install path)
- Compiles pages to static .html files, so it's damned fast to browse and keeps the site readable when scripts are broken.
Did I mention bash? This site is written almost entirely in it. Tremble before me cowards, the filesystem is my database and my pipe is a cat.
Anyway, you probably won't find much of use here unless you can guess the auth token. Contact me via email or page comments if you want to chat.